Search

Monday, June 04, 2007

Thoughts on a Monday

While I'm thinking about it...

(1) Doesn't the whole Billy Donovan thing just make you laugh? Donovan deciding to reneg on his contract with the Magic. What the hell? Did you not think it through before? And what happened with him this weekend? What changed? I'm very pumped for the next Donovan presser. What will he say?

(2) The Sports Mob has Billy Gillispie today. That should be interesting. My top question for Billy: Do we really have to call you Billy Clyde? Or can we all be grown up and not sound like we're from Hicktown, USA and just call you Coach Gillispie?

(3) We're starting to put a whole lot more video on here. And in the spirit of that, how about on of the coolest experiences of my life... the Colts winning the Super Bowl! I was at the Hooters in Downtown Indy watching it with tons of crazy Colts fans! Here was the scene as time ran out on the victory!

No comments: