Search

Monday, June 04, 2007

Is Pitino an NBA candidate?

Now, please... don't just go to the next webpage without reading me out here.

First off, there is one HUGE reason why you should think that Pitino IS a candidate for the NBA. And it's the only reason you need to know:
BECAUSE HE'S TELLING US HE'S NOT A CANDIDATE.

Rick is one of the best coaches to have ever coached the game. I truly believe that. So why wouldn't an NBA team call on him when a job is open? I am truly praying that he remains the head coach at the University of Louisville. I think he belongs here and I think he's got this program heading to heights we haven't seen since the 80's.

But, if you know Rick, you know that it would be wrong of us to take every word he said and believed it as if it were the holy word.

And there's at least one writer in Orlando that thinks Ricky P may still be the way to go.

Now, obviously, the chances are the Cardinal coach won't go anywhere. But, lets just say I'm keeping my eyes open. I'm not getting fooled again!

STAY RICKY P!



No comments: