Search

Monday, August 04, 2008

Erin Andrews is not only hot, but she's super-classy!

This is why I love her.

Erin was working a Cubs-Brewers game when the you-know-what evidently hit the fan.

GateHouse News Service columnist Mike Nadel went after Erin Andrews and her behavior towards players.

Erin Andrews took the high road for the most part. What a classy girl. This is about as opinionated as she got (from StarTribune.com):
“I think my overall reaction is that it’s really sad that in 2008 … I have
people watching every single move I make,” Andrews said. “When there’s a big
game between the Cubs and Brewers going on, it’s sad that that’s what their
focus is on. … And the last thing I had heard is that when you want to do a
story on someone, you contact them.”

You can read her interview with the Minneapolis Star-Tribune's Michael Rand responding to Nadel's column by clicking here.

Erin, I will rip everything off your bed with you. Please call me!

No comments: